Thursday, May 29, 2008

6th Grade Field Trip!





Well we had a good Memorial Weekend overall. We spent our first weekend of the summer at the trailer and it didn't go too bad. Sleeping was the biggest issue or lack there of. Alexis found new freedom in convincing the girls across the road to take her everywhere with them. This really worked out well for me when Jordyn was napping because I then got a few moments of peace.

Yesterday, I went on my first real school trip with Zac. After working all of the time and my mom being the one that could go, it was finally my turn. All in all it was a good day but man is that a long bus ride with 30+ kids on a bus. We went to Medieval Times and the Brookfield Zoo in Chicago. We left at 6:30am and didn't arrive at the school until 10:50pm and we were riding on Indian Trails buses which are quite nice but it is still a bus. My back is killing me today! There is no way to get comfortable in those seats for that period of time. I don't know how people travel across the country on a bus. Here are a few photos that Zac took of our day. I had to post the last one as Zac took a nice picture of the Tiger taking a leak. :)

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Looks like Zac had a great field trip! How fun that you could finally join him!!