Thursday, May 22, 2008

Kenny Chesney!



Well Ken and I and our neighbors (Tim & Kelly) went to the Kenny Chesney concert last night and it was awesome. I have seen him I think 4 times now and it is just as good every time I go. Towards the end of the concert Uncle Kraker (not sure of that spelling) and Jennifer Nettles (Sugarland) came out on stage. I have a few photos that I will post but I am still wondering what Jennifer was doing there. Kelly & I speculate that maybe she has a "thing" going on with Kenny since she definitely was not dressed or prepared for performing. I really don't think that she had a lick of make up on because they turned the big screen off when she came out to sing with him. Not that she looks bad without it but under those bright lights - not so flattering. Great time was had by all.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Lucky dog!! Amy went last night too and I think she has been about 4 times to see him (if not more). That would be cool if Jennifer and Kenny were dating! So cute!