Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Zoo & Father's Day

Zac, Alexis, Brenna & Jordyn w/ the famous statue

We went to John Ball Zoo last week with our friends Gretchen & Brenna. Alexis just loves all of the animals and spending time with her friends. It's so much fun to watch her enjoy that stuff and figuring out how to be a friend. Here's a couple of pictures from our day. We can't wait to go back again in a couple weeks!
Zac & Alexis riding Sassy
Zac & Alexis under the waterfall

Unfortunately I forgot to bring my camera up North so I don't have any pictures from Father's Day but if you can imagine Ken sleeping under an umbrella at the beach - that was pretty much it. I think he had a pretty good day for the most part ;)

1 comment:

Courtney said...

The Zoo looks like fun! I can't wait to go in a couple weeks either! We went last year but I think Myah will enjoy it much more this year.

Ha! I love the image of Ken! :) Perfect!