Wednesday, August 27, 2008

End of Summer :(

It's hard to believe that it's that time already. The summer goes by way too fast! We had a busy week last week. Ken went on his "annual" bike trip for 4 1/2 days. The kids and I went to the trailer and Alexis & I went tubing together for the first time this year. When Ken got home we spent a day at the zoo and also got our family photos taken that night. I can't wait to see how they turned out! We also had Middle School orientation for me and Zac. Then we headed up to the trailer for a long weekend. It was nice to have a few extra days there when the summer is coming to a close. We getting things ready to head back up there for our last big weekend of the year. It's a little sad but I guess I should be ready to start spending a little more time at home and maybe getting some cleaning and stuff done around here :)

Alexis & Jordyn during our bike ride to Millennium Park
(giving her sissy a shoulder to lean on...ahhhh)


Ken, Alexis & Jordyn under the waterfall @ John Ball

Go Tigers!

Alexis & I getting ready for tubing

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Cute pictures! Thanks again for having us up last week...we had a good time and I'm glad we switched days. :) Can't wait to see your family pictures.

Sheryl said...

Isn't it just crazy how fast summer goes!? There's just so much to do and it all gets packed in - but the busier you are, the faster it all goes :( Sad!!
Glad you had a great summer. Everyone looks fantastic :)