Thursday, September 25, 2008

Family Pics

Jordyn being stubborn - now you see the way the evening went.
Probably one of the best shots
Maybe the happiest Jordyn was the whole time - w/ a cell phone in her hand!
Not a bad one
Is the resemblence scary to anyone else besides me!

We finally received our proofs. It really didn't take that long but it seemed like because I was so excited to see the outcome. Jordyn was not really in the picture mood as you will see from some of the pictures but they still turned out pretty great. I just love having a more relaxed atmosphere for taking our pictures. I just would have been horrified to have been in a studio while Jordyn was not wanting to sit still. I think that we would have probably bailed if that were the case. So thank you so much to Jesamin @ Emery & Co for being so patient with us :)

She always gets a few great pics that are so natural - love them!

3 comments:

Courtney said...

Adorable pictures!! The one of Alexis and Ken is scary - wow! I knew they looked a lot alike but that one really captures it. Cute!! See you tonight!

Sheryl said...

Yes, Alexis and Ken picture = Creepy! But still adorable!

I love, love, love more candid shots b/c it just brings out natural beauty and cuteness and spontenaeity (I butchered that word!) You guys look really really great!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the comments!! Your family is always fun to photograph. It's amazing to watch your girls grow. It just flies right by.