Monday, September 29, 2008

Busy Weekend

Well I'm happy to say that this weekend was a great success! Our annual cookout on Friday was a ton of fun. Again I was disappointed that I didn't get to talk with everyone but I think it happens every year. I should just be used to it by now. I also forgot to get the camera out. Another cookout undocumented but I will try to do better next time.
My sister's baby shower was also a lot of fun and went off without any problems. We had a nice big group and Toni & Cut got a ton of gifts. It's not hard to imagine how spoiled that baby is going to be!
I hope everyone that attended the gatherings this weekend had a good time too. I (we) really had fun putting them on and look forward to many more gatherings with family & friends in the future!

The cake - red velvet....yummy!
Toni & her girlfriendsOpening presents - Cut came to help outNef, Toni & me

3 comments:

Sheryl said...

Super cute cake! Did you make that?
And Toni looks fantastic :)
Glad all went off w/out a hitch!

Courtney said...

Cute pictures! Can't tell that you two are sisters at all!

BTW - I LOVE the cake!

Traci Zimmer said...

Yes I did make the cake :)