Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Busy Fall....

Ok so it's been a while since I posted. We had 2 birthdays, lots of fall activities and Halloween to keep us busy :)
Alexis turned 3 and had a ball at her party. We went to Play World with our friends Stacy, Elsa & Molly (grandma came along too). She got to run and play, have pizza for dinner and then home for the cake, ice cream & presents.

Alexis' birthday cake

Trying on her new princess gear
Scanning every present she got with her new cash register

At Play World w/ Elsa

We also visited 3 orchards/pumpkin patches again this year - Robinette's, Post & Uncle John's. We had a lot of fun at all of them except next year I hope it's not 85 degrees when we go to Uncle John's. Kids get a little cranky when they are sweating to death in the hot sun in a pumpkin patch - in case you didn't already know that :) We also drove to Milwaukee for a weekend to meet up w/ the Beach's. We had a very nice, relaxing weekend and I look forward to planning another one soon!
1st Pumpkins of the year - ones they could hold
Picking a pumpkin @ Post Family FarmHayride @ Post Family FarmTrying to get a group shot @ Uncle John's - I think Brenna is the only one that is totally missing from the picture

And last was Halloween. We had a great time trick-or-treating. Jordyn made it about half way around the neighborhood. Alexis was not giving up until we hit every house, even though she had given up on walking and I was pulling her in the wagon for the second half. Zac went to his dad's house this year. I think to get away with trick or treating another year or at least that's what I think ;)

I hope everyone else was enjoying the great Fall weather we've had. One more plug before I go - my mom & I have a booth again at the Byron Center Craft Fair this Saturday (9am - 3pm). Come and see us if you have time! We are selling the Cuddle Bug Blankets, Burp Cloths and Hooded Towels again so if you need any baby gifts for the holidays or new one on the way, come and visit.

2 comments:

Sheryl said...

Alexis is getting so big!
She looks like a handful :)
Thanks for the update. It's been nice here in Chicago too - I love it, but sadly it's about to slip away!

Courtney said...

Looks like Alexis had a great birthday!!